So my favorite time of year is finally here! Cold white Christmas ❄️ … With it came major, minor, and some sad changes in my life.
Those are just a few:
- I have finally moved to a new apartment that I simply love! It has everything my husband and I have dreamed of having in a home of ours.
- I am one step closer towards my final dream job.. I was given an amazing chance during to be able to join the Traumatology and Orthopaedics department.
- For the first time in my life, I have a real Christmas tree.. not a plastic artificial one!
- The best Christmas village in the ‘French speaking’ part of Switzerland is a 10 minutes drive away from my new apartment😍 I think I will be spending all of my evenings there❄️
- This will be my first Christmas away from my family.. due to my work schedule I will not be able to travel back and share Christmas with them..
Our very first real Christmas tree in our new apartment 🎄
One of my favorite things at the Christmas Villages (marché de Noel) all over Switzerland… Hot wine… just what you need to stay warm when you are feeling as though your nose is going to fall off any second.
Jackpot!! Minion shaped chocolate 😍
I can not but feel super blessed with everything that is going on in my life nowadays.. Each day is a step closer towards the life I have always dreamed of.. It has not been easy getting here, and I am sure it is not going to get any easier, but I will live each day at a time with a smile on my face, and I am certain everything will work out just fine.
With that said, my inner child is just dying to run wild during this holiday season🎄🎄🎄The countdown to Christmas has finally begun!!🎅🏻🤶🏻🎄